PMK Blinds and Floors was established in 2002 by two dynamic, energetic and enthusiastic individuals whom are innovative, goal driven and result orientated and complies with the government’s BEE codes as this company is 100% black owned and managed.
The company’s vision is to be a dynamic outlet for office and home window dressing and floor coverings. PMK Blinds and Floors is synonymous with quality, value and excellence, leadership and be the role player in this industry by providing efficient and effective service, using a combination of trained and experienced personnel.
The mission statement is as follows:
• To become the sole choice of a service provider and also embark on
providing exceptional quality service.
• To provide high standard of style and products
• To consistently exceed client’s expectations in the products and service provided.
• To operate within the supplier specifications and retain the level of exclusivity that is associated with the brands.
Company Core Values
The values to govern the operation of the PMK establishment will include the following:
• Integrity: to practice honesty and trustworthiness in all aspects of the business;
• Simplicity: making it easy for customers and suppliers to do business with the company;
• Innovation: an attitude of continuous improvements by going further and doing more to meet and exceed the expectations of customers;
• Friendliness: courtesy and respect will govern all interactions.
• Achieve 110% customer satisfaction in all aspects of service delivery;
• Deliver service to the best of our ability;
• Offer value for money to our clients.
The company comprises the following management team:
*Makoto Seleke (African Female)
*Moses Seleke (African Male)
The above individuals are the core founders of and driving force behind the company, with be result being a significantly high BB-BEE rating.
BACKGROUND OF MEMBERS
25 February 2002MAKOTO SELEKEEquipped with a national diploma in Information Technology, and was employed by one of the big four audit companies as a business analyst before she embarked on being a business woman.
25 February 2002MOSE SELEKEEquipped with a diploma in finances, has worked for a parastatal for more than 8 years as an administrator, before focusing his attention on business.